Building community

Hey Traders and Investors, 

How are you hope you are doing great. Did you know about my Newsletters maybe most of you might have subscribed to I'm very thankful it helps me grow only to continue providing you with valuable information all the time, 

for those who have not subscribed after reading this blog, there will be a link to my Newsletters page where you can read all my previous newsletters,

from there any newsletters at the bottom of the page, you can find a box where you can enter your email and hit subscribe. 

You will be the first to get notified every time I release a Valuable Trade Archive Newsletter.

That's about it, welcome to the family!! Enjoy the read.



Creating Trade Archive Community server                                                                            

Trade Archive Server   <-- Click the Link here.

After writing many newsletters, I have noticed that there is no way for my readers to actually give me proper feedback or to share their thoughts and suggestions, about the newsletters I provide to them. 

So I have decided to create a Community server in discord - Trade Archive Server.

The main idea behind this is to gather many traders and investors both beginners and professionals all in one place to communicate and share their wisdom.

This community helps beginner traders to enroll in this path of life with the right mindset rather than the expectation of the get rich quick scheme. Thus making their life simpler by avoiding the frustration of the false belief system, also creating a smooth journey throughout their path in becoming a pro trader or investor.

In the beginning, while searching the internet or in the outside world, Many of us would have stepped into places where there is the potential for huge growth in financial life but didn't choose to act upon it due to multiple reasons, it is okay, Here in the server you can just share that information just to notify that it is also a possibility because others might not have even heard of it.

Just for example only knew about real estate investing in two ways, you can do it by buying the house with your own cash and flip it or buying and renting. and not so long ago I have a way to do real business with no money, for the best part, it's almost like doing day trading, literally no credit or cash is needed to invest in it, you can do this right away.  for me, it was the first time knowing this and the person teaching this did this same thing for about 16 years. and still only a few know this exists.

Even if I knew about this at least 5 years ago I would have been something. although I have been prepared for this now since I know it now - it's never too late.

And I do not want this to happen to anyone anymore. the world is moving fast and still, people are lacking more information to grow mainly in the field they wished to have as their heart's desire.

I have made the effort of creating a place where everyone can join from any part of the world, and all you have to do is join and help others grow to their maximum potential, 

Because the more you help others the more you grow.






Comments

Popular Posts